Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Collage

Out of all my seasonal collages, this is probably my favorite. I love that is not your traditional Christmas colors, but rather an array of colorful pinks, greens and blues. I was inspired by a K & Company paper pack and coordinating embellishments.


The top three embellishments were all pre-made. My only touch was a bit of ribbon to the ornament.


The pink Christmas tree I made. The foil 25 was pre-made. I cut the star out of some glitter paper and then added the pre-made JOY on top.


The ornament was pre-made, I just added some ribbon. Be Jolly - I made the white polka dot frame base and then tied the top pre-made piece with ribbon. The felt snowflake is from Stampin Up! and I just embellished it with a glitter oval frame and button. I added a chipboard frame to the pre-made felt flower. And for the Santa, I just added a red frame.


Last up in my collection, my Valentines Collage, which I will feature in February.

Here are my other seasonal collages to date....

Halloween

Fall

Summer

Spring

Home


Jenny



4 comments:

  1. Great colours and a lovely idea to put seasonal collages together like that. Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! That's really fun! I love the use of 'non-traditional' colours at Christmas. Last year I did a wreath in turquoise and purples and gold and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pink!
    Go over and check out my blog - I stole your idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...