I hope you don't mind some Christmas Etsy Finds. Now that we're in November, I have Christmas on the brain!
1. But you said... - Classic movie preserved in a fun ornament. My husband and I exchange ornaments every year, and this one might have his name all over it.
2. Crepe Rosette Ornament - These have a pretty, vintage look to them and would be easy to make.
3. Personalized Photo Star Ornamanet - Baby's first ornament next year?
4. Tulle Wreath - Love this wreath!
5. Felt Sugar Cookie Ornaments - I want to make these. If I do, I will be sure to give a tutorial.
6. Gift Tags - I love to make my own gift tags. You could make these with a rubber stamp, or print the greeting onto some card stock with your computer and printer.
Christmas happens to be my MOST FAVORITE holiday, and I have lots of fun Christmas projects to share with you this month and next! I will try and dig out some decorations this weekend and post my first project next week.
This weekend my husband's three adorable aunts are throwing me a baby shower. My first shower of three, three weekends in a row. Baby Isabel is more loved than she knows!
Wishing you a fabulous weekend. xo